Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things That Are Cool

1. Doctor Who Season Four starts in a mere two weeks. And that theatrical promo? Already has me squealing like the little fangirl I am.
2. That bootleg X-Files trailer floating around YouTube. July 25 needs to be here now. Tell me you didn't get chills when you heard that theme song. Oh Mulder and Scully it's been too long. Bonus: I've heard talk that a certain William will not go unmentioned. That gives me hope that my favorite FBI agents will go to Kansas and get their little alien baby back.
3. Chief, BSG. He's just barely edging out Helo as my favorite BSG boy. Oh Chief. That episode where he thinks he might be Cylon and accidentally beat the snot out of Callie may have broken my heart. And the one where he and Helo charge off to save Sharon? Yes. And when that one guy got shot while he was trying to protect him? He may be the most noble one of them all. And apparently he ends up with Callie. Please tell me that doesn't end tragically but from what I've seen of this show, nothing ever ends well.
4. Wired Magazine. It seems like it would be super techie but it actually has it's geek on.
5. "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan. Currently my favorite Dylan song. I'm a sucker for songs that tell stories. See also: "Outlaws" by Joe Purdy and "The Ballad of Billy Joe" by someone whose name I can't remember.

No comments: